Still planning....

I must admit that I sometimes have a bit of a panic.  Usually in the middle of the night.  Usually about something that seems much less panic-inducing in the light of day.



Twice in the past week or so, I have awakened at night and thought of aspects of our trip that I had not yet made reservations for.  As usual, when daylight rolled around, I forgot all about making those panic-inducing reservations and... thus the additional nights of restless sleep.  TODAY I made those last reservations that I deemed most necessary to do in advance.

To Date I have accomplished:
Airline tickets
Hotel for location #1, first 4 days
Bus Tour
Train tickets
Hotel reservation for location #2
Car rental
Guest house reservation for location #3
Hotel reservation for stopover on the way home
Reservation for bus trip at stopover location.

I have 2 locations after #3 where we will need hotels for 1 or 2 nights in 2 cities, but those can be booked after we get there.  I also have some locations to visit that should have reservations, but those can also be made after we arrive in those cities.  We have several days to pick and choose what to do, depending on weather conditions.....

Now I just need for the blasted printer to get over it's State of Error and print out the rest of my voucher/passes/hotel confirmations!!!!

I do believe I may have a few more restless nights, despite checking off all of my "necessary reservations".  Where did I hide that bottle of Xanax.....?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A post of his own

Adjustments

Summer's End