Moving Progress


This will be our new home.
It checked off many of the boxes on our wish list, but it IS in a tight residential neighborhood which is not my idea of lovely.  You can see how close together the houses are.  I hope we have nice neighbors...

Meanwhile, back on the home front in Illinois we are busy arranging things.  Tomorrow is our garage sale and I hope to sell a lot of furniture that will NOT fit into above house.  This is not a bad thing, we felt we needed to fill this big house, and then took pieces from both of our parents' homes when they down-sized, and then passed away.  We have much more than we will need.  So the sorting and schlepping out to the garage began a couple of weeks ago.  Thank goodness my housekeeping decluttering started well over a year ago and I have been opening drawers and cabinets thinking...I've already been through all this, so it just needs a double check!

So my days are filled with more than the usual clutter and my mind is spinning and skipping all over the place.

And it doesn't help that Archie came down with Leptospirosis and shared it with me.  We are all on antibiotics and I am still cleaning up pee pads every morning...  and the $$ outlay has been staggering for all the vet and Dr. bills!

I did NOT need this...

On the UP side, DH just might have a job in SD and not have to stay behind!  This possibility came out of the blue and has been very promising up to now.  Just waiting to hear back after second interview!  The pay can only be a fraction of what he is earning now, but we think we have found a way to still make ends meet.  It will certainly be better than living long-distance and maintaining two homes!

Still PRAYING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A post of his own

Adjustments

Summer's End