Another new Season...

 Well, I can hardly believe that I am creating a new post just one month after my last.  I also feel like a broken record when I say 'where did this month go?', but so much has been going on and so many changes have come to pass.

First, the two littlest grandchildren started a new daycare out where their mama works, so I no longer have Baby Girl on a daily basis... I kind of miss her!  Picking up Eldest Grandson from Kindergarten has become routine and we are settling into a schedule of our own.

The weather has changed and we are into Fall.  The garden is slowing down and just yesterday I started closing it down... I picked all of the peppers and tomatoes and have either processed them for the freezer (all the bell peppers), put them into ripening mode (the under ripe or green tomatoes), or just have them sitting on the counter until I get to them....  I have even taken up all the electric fencing and stashed it in the shed, ready for next year.

One last picking...

I hope this fennel will form seeds!


And finally, Hubby is HERE - Permanently!  He made it out (with a car loaded to the roof) last Saturday morning (2:37 am, to be precise). He is exhausted and needing a time to wind down and relax.. which he can have for 10 days... then he starts a new job at the Parts desk of an automotive dealership. I hope he likes it, but I think he will. Even though he left all of his furniture behind, it has still taken some time to work all of his clothing and personal items (as well as the good kitchen utensils I had left for his apartment) to be worked into our small space.  And it isn't over... he had to send a lot of stuff  that would not fit into his car, home with our Younger Son - who had helped him pack and move.

Grandpa learning how things work in Kindergarten now-days!

So we are still geared up for more changes... that's how life rolls these days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A post of his own

Adjustments

Summer's End