EVIDENCE!

The corner has been turned!  Looking at the calendar, I knew in my mind that the days would be getting longer after the winter solstice, but today I have EVIDENCE!  You see, we have a lamp attached to a timer in our living room, set to come on just at dusk and to turn off around 11pm.  Today is the first day that the light has come on and IT IS STILL DAYLIGHT!
                                                    See!  Light on.... daylight still glowing through window!


I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.... even though there is snow on the ground and I almost froze as I was shopping this morning.

                                                       I think I will go catalog shopping for garden seeds!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A post of his own

Adjustments

Summer's End