READY, set, GO!

Mark today down for the record books!  I am actually ready 2 DAYS AHEAD!

I ran all of the last-minute errands today and took my buddy along.  We had to go to the jeweler's because I had left my good watch in the pocket of my pants and it went through the washing machine!  I thought I had killed it, but no.... it just needed to be reset.  I guess there is an advantage to buying a "good" watch.
Fountain at the Jewelry Store


I am so glad it was my turn to have our book club meet at my house this week.  When I saw how close the date was to our take-off, I wondered how it would work, but it was great!  I had my house all cleaned before Thursday, so for the 4 days in between then and our departure on Monday, I have had just bits and pieces to do.  One of the things to do was to help Jim finish his packing (mine has been done for weeks), but we got that done today!
Not color-coordinated, but who cares???

Now just the piddly little stuff like mowing the lawn and washing all the bed linens....  Who wants to come home to sheets that have been stewing for 3 weeks?    Not I.

And NO, I will NOT be processing any more veggies! Yes, I do have tomatoes still coming on, but they are not ripe.  Besides, I have 25 pints in the freezer now.  That will do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A post of his own

Adjustments

Summer's End