Rainy Saturday

Where was all this rain earlier in the year?  Here I am with two gardens to prep for winter, and what happens?  RAIN.

Plan B for this Saturday..... stuff.

I did the usual... my Morning Routine of tidying the kitchen, making beds and getting dressed.  Then I continued by putting all the clean laundry away and doing a good sort of my closet... rearranging my clothes for winter and making a quick check of any unused items to give away.  I seem to be doing that a lot! I did find one pair of black slacks that actually fit!  Two others went out.  It feels good to do a good sort and tidy!

Then I knew I needed to "accomplish" something.... so I chose a project that I have been putting off for quite a while.  I wanted to get my kitchen window and glass shelf nice and clean, but what was holding me back was the two houseplants that sit there... they need re-potting.  So I bit the dust (literally) and did it!  Lucky me, the weather let up a bit and I was able to take the plants out to my greenhouse to operate on them (leaving the mess outdoors).

Here is what they looked like before, but taken out to the greenhouse:
About 8 Aloe that need to be separated, and a Cyclamen that needs a bigger pot.



 Now here is what I accomplished!
7 Aloe to share

Cyclamen in a bigger pot and moved to s sunny window.

My kitchen sink, clean and shiny, and the glass shelf clean as well as the window. And ONE repotted Aloe.
Now, I have to quit messing around and get busy quilting!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A post of his own

Adjustments

Summer's End